Thursday, April 7, 2016

How We Wore It: Bright Colors

I'm a day late and a dollar short getting this post up- side effects of moving from Florida to Texas over the past few days! Anyway, remember a few months ago when I did a a post in collaboration with a bunch of other ladies styling a similar outfit? Well, I am back at it again for April!

My sweet friend and fellow baseball wife Deidre is now hosting the monthly "How We Wore It" link up, she picks an image and then a group of bloggers uses clothes they already own to create a look inspired by it. I like joining this because honestly I wear yoga pants like 5 days of the week, so having a reason to put on other clothes is nice ha!

Here is this months inspiration pic. It is so bright and summery!


Now that I'm in south Texas, clearly a jacket was not going to happen. So I grabbed a bright blue top with cute pleated shoulder details, skinny jeans, and leopard flats, and added bright turquoise statement earrings. 







My top and jeans are both from Stitchfix (LOVE), earrings are Kendra Scott, and my flats are old Steve Madden.

Take a peek over at how everyone else created their own version of this bright look!!

Deidre at Deidre Emme
Kyla at FordOlogy
Aubrey at Aubrey Zaruba
Berkley at Here in the Now
Alyssa at Impractical Composition
Autumn at Stay gold Autumn
Hannah at Simply Hannah Sneed
Jessica at Mason Jars and Lemon Bars
Paige at The Happy Flammily
Brielle at Breezy & Co.
Alexa at He & I
Brooke at Silver Lining
Sierra at Sierra's View
Madeline at CaseyLand
Susan at Sue's News
Bonnie at The Life of Bon
Ashley at Absolutely Ashley
Bekah at These Are The Days
Robin at Penn & Quill
Kylie at Love Always, Kylie

Thanks for jumping over and reading, I will have a baseball update posted soon ;)

xo, Han


1 comment: