Thursday, June 26, 2014

Finish This...

Hi friends! Today I'm stepping away from baseball talk, but there is an update on Cy at the end ;) I have been following Ruthie's blog for a couple years now, and she has been participating in a link up series called "Finish This" with a few other ladies, so I figured I'd give it a try!

I have a quarter to use a pay phone, I call… Is one quarter even enough to make a phone call with? I don't even know. I guess I would call my dad or mom, since theirs are the ONLY phone numbers I have actually memorized… Oops. But let's be real, I don't think I've ever actually used a pay phone, so I'd probably borrow a strangers phone if I was without mine and needed to make a call.

I found $25 in my pocket, I buy…  A bracelet. I am addicted to bracelets. I have a running list of what I want to buy next! I had been wanting an Alex and Ani bracelet for months and waited until after the draft to finally buy this Brewers Logo Bracelet
{{Baseball lovers, you definitely want one of these "lacelets" made from glove laces!! They are made by a baseball wife, customizable, and pretty much the coolest thing ever. Check out the Etsy shop here.}}

I have 25 minutes to watch anything on TV, I watch… House, MD. My roommate started watching it on Netflix a couple months ago, and then Cy and I decided to start a few weeks before he left. It's fun to have something we are both watching while we are apart, and at this point we are basically addicted. Not only is the medical aspect fascinating, but the show has a GREAT backstory. Never boring!

A meal I can prepare, from start to finish, in 25 minutes… Pretty much anything, I love cooking! Cy's favorite meal is a chicken breast stuffed with asparagus and mozzarella, lightly breaded and baked, with a side of rice. It is super easy and he loooves it!

At the age of 25, I wish I would have known… Well, I'm currently 20 days short of turning 22, so I'll have to come back to this one in a couple years ;) 

If I drove 25 miles from my house, I'd be… About halfway to my grandparents house! I love spending time with them, they live out in the country and it is so relaxing to get out of the city and take a break from my fast paced life.

If you are a blog lover, go check out The Chronicles of Ruthie Hart!! She is a super cute, down to earth, Christian mama (to the CUTEST baby) in Austin, TX. 

In baseball news, Cy made his first start last night!! 3 innings, 4 K's, 2 hits, 0 earned runs. I am so proud of that guy! They are keeping him on a pretty limited pitch count due to the amount of innings he threw this spring, which is very good. Gotta take care of that arm!  It's tough not being there, but still super exciting. 

Until next time,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Oooohhh your meal sounds so yummy!!! And your bracelets, swoon! I have so many bracelets but end up just wearing a watch, I need to branch out. Thanks for the shout out sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete