Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Best Dessert of All Time in the History of Ever

If the title of this post has you expecting something amazing, GOOD. Because this will probably rock your world.

A little background info. Cy loves sweets. Like LOVES sweets. He would like to have a dessert with every meal. Unfortunately for him, I'm not much of a baker. I can cook anything you want, but baking has never been my strength- my sister Haley got that talent (and she frequently spoils Cy with a batch of cookies from scratch). I generally just bake brownies or cookies from a box and call it good.

However, now that we are living in a hotel room without an oven, poor Cy is left without any baked goods.  He has been content with a nightly Klondike bar, but the other day I came across this Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel Oreo Pie recipe on Pinterest.... And, well, the picture pretty much speaks for itself. I saw it and HAD to check out the recipe.

image via Kevin & Amanda Blog
Lo and behold, this is one of the easiest recipes in the world. No baking required, and you don't even have to perfectly measure out ingredients. The hardest part for me was crushing the Oreos since I don't have a food processor here!

This pie is incredibly indulgent, absolutely decadent, and completely delightful. The buttery caramel paired with the rich chocolate and the hint of salt is absolute food perfection. Do yourself, your friends,  family, neighbors, etc., a favor and whip this up. It is THAT good.

Click << here >> for the recipe!

xo,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. First, that looks amazing! Second, no baking?! I'll be giving this a try! Third, tell Cy to hang in there and I wouldn't snub a Klondike bar. ;)
    Have a good rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete