Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Fun Q+A





You have probably seen the "answer questions about your significant other" copy/paste posts floating around Facebook, I think they are so fun and decided to pull two of them and post them here! I figured that would be a fun little mid-week post ;) Of course, I will give a little life/baseball update at the bottom.


First up, I asked Cy these questions and he responded about me:



What is something I always say? 

Can we stop at chickfila/panera/Starbucks/etc

What makes me happy?

Sleeping in, breakfast food, making friends, baby cows, Iced coffee

What makes me sad?

When you can't see your friends 

What was I like as a child?

Bossy

How old am I?

23, almost 24

How tall am I?

5'10"

What do I do when you're not around?

Work. Sometimes workout. Hang out with your friends. (Or Starbucks/target/chickfila.....) 

If I become famous, what will it be for?

Probably for your blog (my note: L O L)

What am I good at?

Cooking! Snuggling. Being sassy. Your job. Being a wife. Eating. 

What am I not good at?

Laundry. Folding it. 

What makes you proud of me?

When you graduated college. That you can sit through so many baseball games. You are always nice to people. You take care of a lot of situations so I don't have to. 

What is my favorite food?

Mac and cheese

What do we do together?

Pretty much everything. Laugh a lot. 

How are you and I the same?

Our values and interests

Where is my favorite place to eat?

Simon and seaforts in anchorage

How old was I when I met you?

19

If I could go anywhere, where would it be?

Probably Europe or Italy. 

Do you think you could live with me forever?

Yes

How do I annoy you?

When you make me eat healthy

What is your favorite thing about me?

That you're married to me and your last name is Sneed! (Fist pump)

When is our anniversary?

November 7th



And then I answered these about Cy!



He's sitting in front of the tv, what is usually on? 

Outdoor channel or NASCAR on Sunday's


You are out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?

Ranch. And hold the tomatoes.

What's one food he doesn't like?
Anything oriental or with much sauce (aside from pasta)


You go out to eat and have a drink, what kind of drink does he order?
Water. With lemon if he is feeling wild. 


If he could collect one thing, what would it be?
Guns or classic cars



What would he eat every day if he could? 

Cheesecake


What is his favorite cereal?

Raisin Bran with cranberries.. Craisin bran lol


What is his favorite sports team?

Astros by default? Dale Jr's racing team probably?


What's his favourite colour?

Blue like the truck


What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't?

Go through drive-throughs and let the car idle


You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind is it? 

Cheesecake


Did he play sports in school?

All baseball all the time


What could he spend hours doing?

Looking at, tinkering with, researching cars. Being outdoors.


What's his favourite TV show?

Anything on the outdoor channel


What's the expression he uses most often?

OOOHH IS THAT A HELLCAT?!


What's his favorite dinner? 

Asparagus stuffed chicken


If he had to pick one movie to watch over and over, what would it be? 

Lonesome Dove


What would he choose if he could have only one of these for a year? a. Unlimited movies b. Unlimited music or c. Unlimited reading material?

Unlimited music for sure


What is his "dream" of being able to do some day?

Live in a nice house on the edge of the wilderness where he can shoot animals off the back porch

. . .

 All is going well on the baseball front, we are really looking forward to having a couple days off for the all-star break at the end of the month for a little R&R together. The Hooks are currently in 1st place in our division, if we can hold on for about a week more and win the first half we will clinch a spot in the playoffs- super exciting! The team is on the road from now until the all star break, I will be heading out later this week to meet up with Cy and catch a little family time with my grandparents in between. This Friday Cy will be starting in Frisco against the Rough Riders, if any local friends want to come I would love to see y'all!

Thanks for reading :)
- Han

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Your answers about Cy are just awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very fun! I love these kinds of posts.
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete